Monday, October 17, 2016

New Phase

Life leads you to unexpected turns, and sometimes, it is the options that you make in life that are unexpected. Sometimes our view of life affects our view of the roads that we have access to. It is as if life has different dimensions, different realities... it all depends on how you view it.

Early this year I began seeing things rather differently, and, in a flash, life changed. I left my job, I left my home, I left my family. I saw and felt quite vividly how there isn't "I". This experience can only be understood by people who have tasted it. To put in meagerly - all that you think you have done and the output that comes is not from you. If you think you're earning well because of what YOU can do... if you think you can support your family well because of all the hours YOU spend at work...  you need to change that perspectively urgently. Sometimes there are things that do not evolve however much you work hard to get them to change or improve. Arrogance is when you think you have all the control, and foolishness is the frustration over what you cannot control.

As of now, I am in a state where I am aware that there is no guarantee in anything. There is no permanence. Everything is shifting. I am aware that I truly own nothing. The only experience that is grounds me is that I am aware of the One who gives and I am aware that sustenance is only through Him.

4 comments:

Betty Sue said...

Wow, what an inspirational post. Thanks! And I got two words from it that I have been looking for to use in some of my writings, "arrogance and foolishness". Those words were right on the tips of my fingers/tongue and I just couldn't quite think of them. Thanks! Blessings to you!

Viet Pho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sumon tripura said...

Great work. Truly speaking I never seen a blog like that. Absolutely superb work. Good luck. Thanks for such an informative post.

madad ali said...

www.mapledental.co.uk
Dentist Manchester
Dentures clinic Manchester
Emergency Dentist Manchester